Tuesday 15 September 2020

Learning how to use Explain Everything on our iPads

Today we have started learning how to use Explain Everything on our iPads.

We learned how to find the EE app,  choose New Project and then Blank Canvas.

We learned how to use some of the tools in the tool bar.

The tools we used were the Draw Tool and we also changed the pen colours. We learned we can use the Undo button if we make a mistake or we change our mind. 

We practiced writing our names and tried drawing a picture of ourselves.

Here are some of our EE creations.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Room 2 of Tautoro School. I really love your class and there drawings I predict that they took a while to come up with these masterpieces. The multiple drawings that your students have made really fascinate me. Maybe if you have time you could possibly check out my blog athttps://kpsbraxtonleer.blogspot.com/ See you all later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello room 2 of Tautoro School. I really love your drawing I think yous could be a good artist in the future yous really fascinate me. If yous have time mybe come check my blog out https://kpskingih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 2!
    Im Shanaya and I'm a year 5 at Kawakawa primary school
    I have used explain everything 1 time and it was quite tricky
    But your ones are really cool !
    Come check out my blog at kpsshanayas.blogspot.com
    Sincerely
    - Shanaya

    ReplyDelete